Tuesday night I headed over to my friend Katie's house for my first friends baby shower. Katie S and Katie K put it on for me and they did a wonderful job! We had a great time just hanging out and catching up with each other! We played a game where we were given a list of animals and had to come up with what that animal's baby is called...I definitely didn't do so hot on that one :) Katie K had gotten most of the animals out of her daughter's book, so maybe someday soon I will learn what all of those are!
We again received so many wonderful gifts. We truly are blessed to have so many people around us who care about us and our baby! We received bath items, bottles, onesies, bedding, blankets, toys, books, the monkey to hang on the wall and even a CD of kids songs!
This is a picture of all of us girls at my shower...Thanks for making it a special and wonderful night!

No comments:
Post a Comment