Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Experiences!

Happy New Year! We tried taking Blake to a New Year's Eve party at our friends' house, and he did great...until we tried to put him to bed there! He's used to a quiet house when he goes to bed, so it was a little too noisy for him to fall asleep and stay sleeping, so we were home by 10! We spent a nice relazing New Year's Day at home. We switched Blake over into his 9 month clothes (unfortunately, I don't think we'll need any of his cute 12 month summer clothes I had purchased this fall)! We'll see how long he stays in these...some of the one-piece outfits aren't any too long for him! We also decided that since he was one day shy of 5 months, that we'd try giving him cereal. He wasn't sure what to think of it, but was good about opening his mouth so I could get the spoon in his mouth. We've been giving it to him every day and last night he ate almost his entire bowl of it! He seems to like it made with my milk and leaving it only slightly runny! I just can't believe he's already old enough to have cereal!
Checking out his cerealEating like a big boy!
I kept wiping his mouth, but you can see there's some on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment