I went to the doctor yesterday for my 16 week checkup. My doctor had a hard time finding our little one's heartbeat and every time she found it, he or she would move and she'd have to start all over looking for it! When she finally found it for a long enough time period to get the heart rate, it was in the 140's. When I was in at 12 weeks, the heart rate was 160. We have our ultrasound scheduled for March 12 and I cannot wait to get to our first peek at our baby! We will not be finding out the sex, we want that to be a surprise!
Eric kept himself busy that last couple weeks getting the nursery prepped. He pulled out all the floorboards, filled in lots of little holes in the walls, sanded, painted, cut,stained and varnished new trim and installed that in the room! The room looks great and now we just need to start getting the furniture to put in it!
This is what the room looked like the night we got the paint. Eric couldn't wait to get home and see how the color looked on the walls!

I am so glad you decided to start a blog. It's a great way to stay updated and I am excited that I can stay updated with you and the baby!
ReplyDeleteHey!! Welcome to the world of blogging and congrats on being pregnant!!! We didn't find out what we were having either and loved the surprise!!
ReplyDeleteMere Geurink