Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Much New

Not a whole lot has been going on with us lately. Unfortunately, it seems like Eric works on the weekends when I'm actually home, so we haven't had much excitement lately! I'm continuing to feel great and have started feeling the baby move a little bit. I have had to make the move to mostly wearing maternity clothes since only a few sweaters and sweatshirts still fit, so a HUGE thank-you to my mother-in-law for taking me shopping and to Katie, Missy, and Vicki for lending me some of your clothes!

This past weekend I did take advantage of the fact that Eric had to work and got some quality scrapbooking done! I spent Friday night at a Creative Memories crop with Holly and then continued scrapbooking Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night Rebecca came over for a little more scrapbooking! I'm determined I need to be caught up by the time the baby comes, but got discouraged when I realized how many pictures I actually have to put into the scrapbook! Hopefully I can keep being motivated and get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment