Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

We're in Florida!

We made it to Florida without any problems! We drove to Flint on Friday morning and flew to Atlanta around noon. In Atlanta, we had an hour layover and then were on to Tampa. We had no issues on the plane at all. My doctor had made me slightly worried about getting motion sickness on the plane and had even said experiencing contractions was a possibility, so I was thrilled to not have any problems!

We drove to Ellenton (near Bradenton/Sarasota) Friday night where we checked into our hotel and went to the outlet mall. I found a Motherhood outlet, so that made me excited :) This is the same outlet mall I shopped at in college when I came to Ellenton on the GVSU Sarasota Spring Break trip!!! We shopped for a little while and then got dinner and went back to the hotel.
The view from our hotel in Ellenton.

Saturday we headed back to the outlet mall for a little while and then went to a farmer's market. We couldn't get into our condo on Anna Maria Island until after 3, so it was nice to kill some time! Our condo is really nice and across the street from the beach!

Eric and I at the outlet mall.
Today we slept in (I was exhausted from all the walking around yesterday) and then headed to the beach. The weather was beautiful with sunshine, mid-80's, and a nice breeze so we didn't get too hot at the beach! Eric and I got fried so we'll see how much time we spend at the beach tomorrow.

I don't have my laptop with me, so I'm using my sister's Mac...which means I have NO idea how to get my pictures on here. If I can figure out how to get some pictures off my camera and on to the computer, I'll post some!

No comments:

Post a Comment