We finally made work of picking out our furniture for the nursery and registering! Eric and I went to Babies R Us two Saturdays ago to get our furniture and register...well, I forgot the coupon for the furniture and they didn't have it in stock, so we registered, but didn't get furniture! I went back on Tuesday after work and ordered the crib and the dresser/changing table (and yes, I remembered the coupon this time!). They told me it would be 7-14 days before we could the furniture would arrive, so I was just hoping it would come in before we leave for Florida...well, I was shocked to get a call Friday afternoon that it was in! Thursday night my mom went to Target with me to do some more registering. I was grateful to have her there to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything...and she was even nice enough to pick out things for me to scan while I was on the phone! I know I registered for some socks...I'm just not sure what they look like :)
Saturday, Eric and I borrowed his dad's truck and headed back out to Babies R Us to pick up the furniture...we were shocked by how big the boxes were! We strapped the boxes in and headed back to Eric's parents' house to get his dad because there was no way he would be able to get it all in the house without any help and I definitely was not going to be able to lift it!
The box for the dresser was so big that I recommended they open it in the living room so that they could get rid of some of the weight...needless to say, we had a bit of a mess in the living room!
They did get the dresser into the room and I am so excited just to have furniture in there and to make it start looking like a nursery! The crib is still in the box. I'm very excited for this to get put together so we can get the room looking even more like a nursery!
Love the wall color and LOVE the furniture! It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete