Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

3 Months Old

I can hardly believe our little guy is 3 months old today! Blake is continuing to grow and has become so interactive. I had to pull out his 6 month clothes already! He loves to play with his toys and squeals, coos, giggles, and smiles all the time! He has started batting at and kicking at his toys when he's sitting in his bouncy seat. He likes playing Peek-a-Boo and has begun to hold onto his toys and Kiki's. He loves to try to watch TV, so we usually try to position him so that he can't see the TV at all...otherwise he turns his head to try to see it. We also pulled out his Bumbo seat to see how he did in it and he loves it! It's been nice to have on the mornings he wakes up before I'm ready. He likes sitting in it on the bathroom counter while I finish getting ready!

We took him to get his 3 month pictures taken on Saturday and he did great! I was worried he'd be crabby because he hadn't taken his morning nap and he finally fell asleep on the way to the mall...Thankfully he woke up happy and did great for his pictures! I'll try to post those pics soon!

Yesterday, he was squealing so much in church...thankfully it was when we were singing :) He always loved the music at church when I was pregnant, so we got a kick out of how excited and happy he was in church! I had to eventually give him his pacifier to quiet him down during the sermon!

No comments:

Post a Comment