Work itself has been very busy for me, which is good because it makes my days go by fairly quickly. I feel like I'm back in the routine of work again, and it's been easier to leave my little boy each day. I still can't wait to get home at the end of the day and spend almost all my time at night with Blake...I don't get much else done :)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Back to Work
On Tuesday, October 13, I went back to work. It was so hard to leave our precious little boy...I loved being home with him the first 10 weeks of his life and was not ready to go back to work, but knew I had to. Eric's youngest sister Ashley is taking care of Blake on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at our house, which is a HUGE blessing! I knew that Blake was in good hands with her on my first day and only called her twice :) Blake is at our neighbor's house on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. He is in good hands at Miss Tina's house too...her kids adore Blake and he is always so happy when I come to pick him up! We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful day care situation set up!
Work itself has been very busy for me, which is good because it makes my days go by fairly quickly. I feel like I'm back in the routine of work again, and it's been easier to leave my little boy each day. I still can't wait to get home at the end of the day and spend almost all my time at night with Blake...I don't get much else done :)
Work itself has been very busy for me, which is good because it makes my days go by fairly quickly. I feel like I'm back in the routine of work again, and it's been easier to leave my little boy each day. I still can't wait to get home at the end of the day and spend almost all my time at night with Blake...I don't get much else done :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment