Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great Wolf

This past weekend we went to Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City with my family. We had a great time hanging out and getting to relax! We spent a lot of time in the kiddie pool with our oldest niece, Breanna. She wasn't too sure of the slides at first, but eventually she decided she loved them and we had to spend hours catching her at the bottom of them!
I did go down a couple of the slides a few times as well and spent lots more time in the lazy river! I was also running around with my camera quite frequently :) It was the first time I really got to use my new camera, so I took full advantage of it! Eric also enjoyed going down the slides, hanging out in the lazy river and kiddie pools with me, and playing the Wii with my brothers and dad!
Our youngest niece, Allison, was too little to play in the water and didn't really like getting wet when we put her in it. She does love peek-a-boo...here's a picture of her playing it with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment