Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Halfway Point

As of Wednesday, I am 20 weeks which means I am at the halfway point in my pregnancy! Time seems like it is flying by and I can't believe that in 20 more weeks we will be meeting our little one!

Here is a picture of me taken Wednesday night.



We had our ultrasound today! We loved getting to see our little one for the first time! The doctor said everything looked good and that the baby seems to be developing as he/she should be. We were able to see both hands and feet along with the face, spine, heart, stomach, and bladder. We were able to see him/her swallow and bring his/her hand up to his/her mouth. It was truly amazing! I don't feel the baby move a whole lot, so it was fun to see how he/she was positioned inside of me! Here's a picture of our little one!

The baby is currently weighing in at 12 ounces and measuring for a due date of July 31. Since my due date we've been going by is only 2 days earlier, July 29, they aren't changing my official due date, but I was warned that there is a chance that I may go a couple days overdue. We'll just have to wait and see!

This weekend we're off to Great Wolf Lodge with my family. I'm looking forward to a weekend away and a chance to relax and spend some time with my nieces!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! How exciting! So glad to hear everything's going well so far!

    Katie SchepHo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything looked good! You're looking cute too! :) Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from the ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two! Your baby's first picture...how fun! Jodi, you are looking so good - I can't wait for the 20 weeks to fly by. :)

    ReplyDelete