Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Baby Shower

Eric's sisters threw me my first baby shower yesterday! All of Eric's aunts were there, along with all 4 of our grandmas, our moms and sisters. Our niece Allison even made it! Some of Eric's mom's friends were there as well. We had a lot of fun and everything turned out really nice...we also were blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts!
We received bath items, little outfits, blankets, toys, books, bottles, diaper bags, stuffed animals, and even our high chair and a jumperoo for the baby! I couldn't believe everything we got! We almost couldn't fit it all in my mom's Trailblazer, but we got it all in! Eric seemed surprised at how much stuff there when I got home!
We played a couple of games as well...the first was to name the baby using the letters from Eric and my names. There were a lot of different names people came up with but I'm not sayng if any are the ones we're considering :) For the second game, everyone got a thing of Play-Doh and had to sculpt a baby out of it. I then had to decide on who's baby was the best...I chose my mom's...she put hair on it and even gave it little Play-Doh buns!

Having this shower made it feel even more real that we'll soon be meeting our little one...and it made us realize how much more we have to do to get ready for our baby! Thanks to everyone who helped make yesterday such a fun and special day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment