Yesterday afternoon my co-workers threw me a baby shower! It was called an open house so that the men would feel okay about coming, but we all know it was a baby shower :) We had a lot of fun getting away from our work and having a chance to hang out with everyone! They even got my favorite cake for the celebration - Family Fare marble cake with raspberry filling :o) 
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Work Baby Shower
Yesterday was a fun day! I went to the doctor in the morning and had my glucose test. I'm hoping I passed :) I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and we're back down in the 140's. My doctor says everything looks good and I start going every two weeks now instead of every four weeks! That must mean the end is getting closer :)
We again were surprised at some of the wonderful gifts we were given and are so grateful to everyone for coming and helping us celebrate! We received a couple more big items (our exersauser, a high chair - again!, a second base for our car seat, our monitors) along with some of the smaller items we had registered for. Thanks to everyone who helped make yesterday so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment