For Memorial Day weekend we decided to spend Saturday visiting Eric's parents at Silver Lake and our friends at Muskegon State Park. We headed up to Silver Lake Saturday morning and Eric was able to spend some time in the dunes with his dad and Heather in the Jeep, but I stayed back at the campsite with his Mom...we didn't think it would be the best idea to have me out in the dunes for some reason ;) After dinner Saturday night we stopped at Muskegon State Park to visit our friends who were camping for the weekend! We had a great time catching up with them and sitting around the fire! We could have camped with them, but I refused to camp in a tent 7 months pregnant! We spent Sunday relaxing and on Monday we went out for breakfast with my parents, my Grandma V, and my sister before coming home and doing some yard work. I planted some of the annuals in the window boxes and let Eric do the ones in the ground :) We had my sister's graduation open house the week after Tulip Time and I actually had a lot of fun at it! I got to see some of my parents' friends I have known for years and haven't seen in a long time! My sister seemed to have a great time and we had graduation for her last night! It makes me feel old to have my little sister graduating, but it had to happen eventually :)
I went to the doctor again this past Tuesday for my 31 week check-up. The heart rate was in the 140's again and the doctor says I'm measuring well and everything seems to be going good yet! The time is flying by and I can't believe my due date is 2 months from today :)

No comments:
Post a Comment