Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

36 Weeks

I am officially 36 weeks, which means only 4 more to go (hopefully no more than that)! Eric and I had a busy baby-filled week! We had our last birthing class Monday night and got to tour the birthing center at Zeeland Hospital. I had heard how nice the rooms were and thankfully they lived up to my expectations! The rooms are quite large and Eric will be able to stay with me the entire time!

Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment. I am now seeing my actual doctor and not the nurse practitioner and I am going to the doctor every week from now on. I am still measuring where I'm supposed to be and the heartrate was in the 140's once again. I had supspected that the baby was head down and starting to drop and my doctor confirmed this! I also found out that my doctor is going to be in San Francisco over my due date, so I'm hoping that he decides to induce before he leaves, but I don't really think he will. We'll just have to wait and see!

Last night we also had our preadmission interview at the hospital. We filled out a bunch of paperwork and got some more reading materials and more free stuff! Now when the baby decides he/she wants to make his/her appearance, we can just get to my room!

Last weekend we had my cousin Kyle's graduation open house and this picture was taken:My cousin Kevin was comparing his stomach to mine to see who was bigger :o)

This weekend we don't have a ton planned, but we're pretty excited about that! We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend and getting some things done around the house :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment