Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Due Date and Still Waiting

Well, today is my due date, and we are still waiting for the baby! We've tried coaxing him or her to come out, but nothing has seemed to work so far, unfortunately. I did go to the doctor again today and pretty much nothing has changed since last week. I'm still only dilated to 1 and he said that I could go any day or I could have to wait a week yet. He leaves for California tomorrow and doesn't come back until next week Tuesday, so I will see him again one week from today if the baby hasn't come yet. So, we'll keep waiting and hoping the little one decides to come join the rest of us!

1 comment:

  1. I was at Showcase for CM this weekend and saw some great new products that you'd love. I ended up calling Holly b/c I couldn't find your blog and wondered if the baby had come yet. Can't wait to hear of his/her arrival - as I'm sure you can't either. My mom was 25 days overdue with me during a very hot August....here's praying that your baby isn't as stubborn as I was. ;)

    ReplyDelete