The last 2 doctors appointments have just told us that things are starting to progress. We know the baby is head down and his/her heart rate is beginning to slow down. It has been in the 130's instead of the 140's. I also don't feel him/her moving around quite as much either.
So now we're just waiting...sometimes a little more patiently than others :) I'm ready to meet our little one and start this new journey in our lives...so I'm hoping the baby decides to make an appearance any day now!

Eric, You are so blessed to be married to the most beautiful, graceful, mother to be of your son or daughter. Jodi you look fabulous! We are patiently waiting to hear that all three of you are doing fine. Enjoy every moment of your family time! We will be waiting to celebrate with you. All our Love and Prayers.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa & Grandma M.