Wednesday we went to my friend Vicki's house for a playdate with her two girls, Alyssa (22 months) and Kaylee (8 months), and with my friend Beth's daughter, Kennedy (6 months). I know at this point the playdate is just an excuse for us moms to get together, but I was just excited that we were able to do this before I have to go back to work. I know playdates will be much less common when I'm working! I stole this picture from Vicki of the kids - thanks Vicki!
Blake has become more interactive lately. He now smiles at us and it melts my heart! He doesn't like to smile for the camera though, so we'll have to work on that! He also likes playing with some of his toys and absolutely loves his playmat. The star on top of it plays music and lights up and he can sit under it for very long periods of time! He will get excited and start kicking his legs and moving his arms and will try talking while he's under it! It's adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment