Monday we headed out to Zeeland to pick up some Creative Memory supplies and stopped at Mom and Baby Again. He slept the whole time! Then Wednesday night I was supposed to go to a jewelry party, so Blake got to go along! Thursday night I took him grocery shopping, promising him if he was a good boy that I'd buy him a toy! He was very good, so he got a new little piano toy that lights up and plays music (he loves it)! Friday I took him into my work for the first time and brought him around to meet everyone. I think there were a few too many people because he was a little fussy during the time of day that he is usually all smiles! After we left work, we went to Babies R Us and got some of the items we had registered for that we hadn't received and Blake slept the entire time in the store!
He is continuing to grow and become more interactive! It's so much fun! One really funny thing he does is after I feed him, he'll look at the wall in our living room that I have a bunch of shelves and pictures on and he'll start smiling and giggling and talking to the wall. We aren't exactly sure what he's looking at, but he likes what he sees! He'll also look up at the ceiling fan (even if it isn't moving) and does the same thing! It's hilarious! He also loves to sit in his bouncy seat with one of us right by him playing with his toys with him. He was even batting at the animals hanging down from the bar on his bouncy seat this morning! He has also completely moved from his newborn clothes into his 3 month clothes! We go to the doctor this week, so we'll find out how much he has grown again!
He seems to be doing a lot better with the tummy issues too. I'm not sure if it's the increase in the gas drops, the change in my diet, or just him getting older, but he's not as gassy and isn's spitting quite as much. He still spits a ton, but it's an improvement!
Here are a bunch of pictures - I've taken a ton this past week :)
Helping Mommy feed me my bottle with my medicine in it!

Jodi he is adorable!! you and eric do a good job! you should have plenty more :) I am glad that you are enjoying it all, I am looking forward to it and I hope to see you two soon too!!
ReplyDelete