Tuesday, September 15, 2009
More Smiles
Since Blake started really smiling, I have been trying to capture them with my camera but haven't had a whole lot of luck. Yesterday morning he was such a happy boy, smiling like crazy! I was finally able to capture some good smiles!



Blake was spitting up quite a bit again over the weekend and his stomach was constantly gurgling, so I called the doctor yesterday to find out what else we should try doing for him. The nurse told me to cut out all dairy from my diet along with other gassy foods, which stinks because I love milk and that really limits what I can actually eat. We're also supposed to give him Mylicon gas drops 12 times a day. We had to go in to the doctor this morning for Blake to get weighed to make sure that he was still gaining weight like he is supposed to. Our little guy now weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Layla was allergic to dairy and it was so hard for me to cut out dairy!! Dairy is in EVERYTHING--well, everything I like anyway:-). I hope that's not what his problem is, but I guess if it is then at least you know what's causing his tummy problems. I hope you get it figured out soon!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if they will let you switch but I liked the Little Tummy's Gas Drops much better, especially because they were white and not pink so they didn't stain everything.
ReplyDelete