Friday, September 4, 2009
One Month Old Already
I can't believe our little boy is already a month old! The time has flown by way too quickly! Blake is continuing to grow and is doing better thanks to the Zantac. He still is spitting some (especially the last couple of days), but nothing like what he did a week ago! I do feel bad for the poor little guy, for the last couple of days you can hear and feel his little tummy gurgling and he's had a lot of gas. A friend told us about some baby gas drops, so we're going to have to pick those up and try them. Hopefully those will take care of the rest of his issues and he'll start feeling better.
This past Monday, the girls from our small group from church threw us our last baby shower! They wanted to wait until after Blake was born so that I could take him along and they could play "pass the baby"! Blake and I had a great time and we feel blessed to have such great friends! I forgot to take pictures, but I did get a couple of Blake with his gifts - Thanks again girls!
Here are some updated pictures of our little guy from the last week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment